Widyawiyata – Big Smile for Makassar is a project that aims to help students and orphanages in Makassar to get better education specifically improving their English skill through effective teaching methode.
- Intern will observe the conditions of some schools & orphanages.
- Interns will do an observation to students about the way they are studying English in those schools
- Interns will teach basic English using attractive themes to create fun English environment
- Interns will arrange fun speak English classes to empwer student to have confidence to speak english
- Interns will arrange an English Competition to the students in Makassar.
- You will participate in Global Village (International Culture Festival)
How we measure the impact:
We will measure the effectiveness of the activities to the local communities through surveys to participants about their engagement in our activity
# of people get involved
# of School Roadshow
% of increased English speaking level
% of increased English Writting level
Activity preparation time is included as working hours as we expect you to put in effort to make the best community showcasing and awareness activities.