Bandung is the capital city of West Java Province, and the second largest city in Indonesia after Jakarta, the capital. Nicknamed Parijs van Java (Paris of Java) by the Dutch Colonial for its resemblance to Paris and European atmosphere back in colonial times, Bandung also earned another nickname as “Kota Kembang”, literally meaning the Flower City since Bandung used to have a lot of flowers. Now, Bandung is a urban metropolitan city which has its own motto, “Bandung creative and smart city”, that already recognized by one of the list UNESCO Creative Cities Network. Located at the altitude of 768m and surrounded by the lush and beautiful Parahyangan mountains makes the climate mild and pleasant.
Are you interested in your exploring business skill and your ideas? Do you want to develop your entrepreneurship skill? Are you willing to contribute for the society to improve their economy and empowering their potential? And are you ready to explore the beauty of Bandung called ”Parijs van Java”? We will provide you one of the greatest experience and make a great impact for your skill development and Bandung society.
You will get a training from experienced entrepreneur in Bandung, participate in village observation and school roadshow, experience to be an entrepreneur in another country by doing a small business competition in a team of multicultural environment, visit small-medium enterprise in Bandung, and also experience the uniqueness culture of Bandung. Why Bandung needs this project? We will provide you one of the greatest experience and make a great impact for your skill development and Bandung society.
You will get a training from experienced entrepreneur in Bandung, participate in village observation and school roadshow, experience to be an entrepreneur in another country by doing a small business competition in a team of multicultural environment, visit small-medium enterprise in Bandung, and also experience the uniqueness culture of Bandung. Exchange Participants will also experience Indonesian (especially Sundanese) culture through Explore Bandung activities.
1. You will participate in village observation and meeting with small-medium enterprises entrepreneur
2. You will be preparing business canvas model and promotional plan for the small medium enterprises
3. You will be presenting the business canvas model and promotional plan to the village people
4. You will involve in organizing the Charity Social Entrepreneurship Workshop to introduce Social Entrepreneurship to the workshop participants
5. You will invovle to promote the small- medium enterprise physically or virtually
6. You need to prepare cultural stuffs from their country for global village and obligated to participate in AIESEC LC Bandung activities (Webinar, IPS, Global Village, Awarding Night)
How we measure the impact
– Number of people reached through activities (e.g workshops and campaign) to increase awareness of social entrepreneurship
– Number of participants in activities to promote social entrepreneurship in the society
– Pecentage of attendees reporting a change in likeliness to understand social entrepreneurship in the future
First Week : Arrival, First Meeting, IPS, TFT, Explore Bandung
Second Week: Small Medium Enterprise visit and research, developed village research, weekly meeting
Third week; Developing undeveloped community
Fourth Week: Intern Bonding, school roadshow workshops, Global Village
Fifth Week: Village workshops and promotional marketing strategy of village potential, Awarding night
Sixth week: farewell with stakeholders
Expected work schedule
09 : 00 – 15 : 00
Saturday work schedule
09 : 00 – 13 : 00
every sunday at the first 3 weeks will be off
1 week, will be discussed on webinar session and first meeting of project