Promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employement, and decent work for all.
Experience the athmosphere of diverse attractions of the acient Javanese cultural heritage with it’s own excotic traditional culture, Surakarta or also known as Solo City has a lot to offer:
1. Thousands culinary spots in every corner of the city
2. Traditional performance such as Ketoprak and Wayang
3. Central Production of Batik (traditional cloth from Indonesia)
4. Interesting Museum
5. Natural Wonders such as Waterfall, Teaplant, Mountain, and Beach.
6. 2 hours far from the Bigges Buddhist Temple in the World “Borobudur”
Entrevolution Winter Project is a project that intern will engage and getting know more about local people by joining their activities while running their business. This project will be creating and planning strategies/activities to solve the problem in the small/medium enterprises (SMEs) by sharing with other EP and AIESECer and give a good impact to society.
The goal of this project is to raise awarenesss of entrepreneurship and better bussiness management for SMEs.
1. Indonesia is the 4th most populous country in the world and is made of over 17000 islands
2. Indonesia is respectively considered as one of the most beautiful countries in the world
3. Given the fact that it has over 17000 islands, Indonesia has literally 17000 different cultures and foods to offer the world.
4. Indonesia is famously known as the friendliest country on earth
5. Indonesia has variety of beautiful landscapes, from skyscraper buildings to gorgeous-white-sand-blue-water beaches.
Why AIESEC Indonesia
1. One of the biggest entity in AIESEC Global
2. Top 10 rank of AIESEC Global
3. High commitment with our high quality of customer experience delivery
4. Delivered +1500 exchanges each year
Why AIESEC in UNS:
AIESEC UNS located in Solo City, Indonesia. Famous as a city that is fiercely proud of its javanese traditions, this regal city is known throughout Indonesia as a strong upholder of Javanese culture. A visit here is a chance to feel the traditional and modern vibes at the same time. You can visit the old market, palace building, tea plantation, waterfall, and also china town.
Apply this opportunity if you feel that you are:
2. Looking for big-strong inner challenge experience
5. Eager to give impact in Indonesia
6. Love to see other’s happiness
1. Welcoming party.
2. Airport pickup.
3. Host family or room sharing
4. EP buddy.
5. Farewell party.
Beside those things mentioned above, AIESEC UNS could also give recommendation of travelling destination, such as a trip to Karimun Jawa Island located in the Central Java. You can do a lot of snorkeling and see the beauty below the blue sea.
Take a look at this awesome video about all things you need to know about Indonesia, our City and our Previous Project!
Video about Indonesia:
You will participate in observe, interact and work together with local people who owns Small Medium Enterprises and do planning strategies for business management to improve their SMEs.
You will collaborate will local volunteer to visit some high schools to campaign “entrepreneurship” by giving education and doing activities together.
You will have business challenge where you can choose an interesting issue in Solo related to economy and try to solve the issue in a creative way such as making a video blog or mini film.
You will participate in a cultural immersion + showcasing event and exploration event Documenting your experience through an activity of the EP’s choice to reflect on your learnings
How we measure the impact:
We will measure the effectiveness of the activities to the local communities through surveys to participants about their engagement with entrepreneurship activities by:
# of people know about entrepreneurship
# SMEs that have awareness to improve their business management
# of participants in activities to promote entrepreneruship
% of attendees reporting a change in likeliness to start their own business
Activity preparation time is included as working hours as we expect you to put in effort to make the best community showcasing and awareness activities.